When there is a new relationship in place then there is lots of fireworks and passion. You learn a lot about your partner, intimacy is exciting and there is an immense desire to be close to your partner. The starting years are exciting, and one may be invested well in it, but over the years it is possible that the passion fizzles out. By this time, you know our partner and are probably burdened with other responsibilities. Sometimes people just don’t want to work harder as they know that they have their partner with them. The spark between couples die out and many cope with it or do not. It is a situation when you are stuck with a person that you are with even when there is no romantic love. There is a dilemma between saying adieu or working harder to make it work. Below are 10 ways in which couples can bring back the spark or revive relationships and give it another chance.
- Talk about the relationship and why you are not happy in it. Be honest and truthful so that you can work on it. Often unsaid words cause rifts, so it is better to get it out. Ask questions and give answers on events that have triggered the rift.
- Even though in the present a couple may have drifted apart and may not feel much for each other, it is important to remember that this is the same person that they loved sometime back. You may not love your partner now and all romantic feelings may not be there but remember you fell in love with the same person and liked something in them. You just need to look beyond the hurt and dissatisfaction that was built over the years and find that person that your heart chose.
- Regularly complement each other. You must say good things to each other so that both the parties feel good. These little things such as saying, “You look good today,” or even “You are so considerate” will up the feel good factor of your partner. When two people are happy, they will like living with each other.
- You need to rekindle your sex life. This increases intimacy and releases feel-good hormones in your body. The couple will benefit from the sex and the feeling of being loved. In order to rev up the sex, let your woman enjoy some erotica for women. Such stories often seem to fuel female desires. Gift a hot romance book and make your intentions clear. Show your woman that you love her with your soul.
- Spend some alone time with each other. This time is important to get to know each other again. Couples often suffer from fatigue and exhaustion with their daily lives. They have busy lives and often don’t get to spend enough time with each other. So carve out that special time. Go on regular dates or a romantic vacation. Travel like how you would when you were younger and have fun together.
- If talking is important, so is listening. Listen to what your partner is trying to tell you. Not listening adds frustration in a relationship as the partner doesn’t feel values enough. Everyone likes being cherished, desired and loved and listening is very important in making them feel that. Listening helps couples get to the root of the problems and the work on it. That will surely help to revive relationships.
- Learn to love yourself. Loving the other person is important but so is loving yourself. Often people are dissatisfied with themselves and project it on others. This leads to distance between two people.
- Another thing that may work is gifting. Give each other things, that shows what the other means to you. This shows consideration and the other person will love the fact that you thought about them and got them something. Women love jewellery and buying some from jewellers like Hatton garden Jewellers will go a long way.
- Be kind to your partner and praise them. It was written somewhere that a couple would say one good thing that they love about the other and it really changed things. Words are sharp and can hurt people far more than physical assaults. As such be kind and considerate before you say something that hurts the other.
- Celebrate little things no matter how small for you. It is possible that it is huge for your partner. Celebrating that event will show your partner how much you love them. Love is more about showing than saying.
Remember its usually the little things that make or break a relationship. The fact of the matter is to not stop trying and giving it a thought before actually doing something in anger. Relationships need work and time so as to revive relationships. As long as you give it these things, it will last a long time.