Mouth crowns are also known as dental crowns and they are mainly used to repair your damaged tooth. You can restore your tooth that has been damaged in some way and you can use such dental crowns for artificial teeth implantation as well. There are various benefits of mouth crowns and some of them are mention below:
· You can give proper supports to your tooth that has been damaged by decay
· With mouth crowns, you can protect a tooth from further damages
· After root canal treatments, you can use mouth crowns to protect your tooth
· You can hold cracked and broken tooth together with a mouth crown
· Mouth crowns can be used to cover up the dental implantations
· Dental crowns can improve the appearance of a tooth by changing its the color and shape
How would you prevent problems of dental crowns?
You can face some problems after the implantation of mouth crowns, and you can feel sensitivity to hot and cold. In this case, you can use medicated toothpastes that are designed for sensitivity. Apart from that, if you feel any kind of pain after using dental crowns than you must consult your dentist because ill-fitted crowns can obstruct the teeth on the opposite jaw, and you can feel severe pain in this case. Your dentist can adjust the height of the dental crown and fix the issue immediately.
Before using dental crowns, you need to file the tooth into right shape, and you need to pay huge cost for this treatment. But this is a temporary treatment and you need to pay for few visits to your dentist. Once you fix the crown, you can use it for next five to ten years. Dental crowns made with porcelain, can become chipped and you can repair such chips without removing the crown. But if you find large cracks or damages on your crown then you need to replace it.
Dental cements are used to fix the mouth crowns and they can wash away after certain period of time. Then your dental crowns become loose and it can accumulate bacteria. You can suffer from bacterial infection and tooth decay because bacteria can enter at the underneath level of your loose crown. Insufficient dental cement can lose the dental crown and you need to consult dentist to refit it. Even an allergic reaction can occur to a porcelain dental crown and you can easily prevent such issues by consulting your doctor.
Why would you choose mouth crowns?
· You can increase the aesthetic appeal of your face by using porcelain crowns. It has natural transparency and you can match the color of your crown with the surrounding teeth.
· can give you comforts because porcelain crowns can be customized according to your needs. Dentist will take the measurement of your tooth and design the crown accordingly.
· Normally, patients need to visit multiple times to dentist to fix their dental crowns. But, in case of CEREC crown, you can easily fix them y giving a single visit. It will save your cost and time.
· Dental crowns do not require any maintenance and you can use mediated toothpaste to clean your crown every day. But, if you face any problems after using the crown then you can visit your dentist once, and he will fix the issue within few times. There is no need to replace your mouth crown.
So, you can search for the best dental clinics online and visit your dentist to restore your damaged tooth. Installing mouth crown is a partial dental implantation treatment and there is no side effect of it.