They say that actors born are not created. This applies to a large extent. But actors have to show off their innate talent and acting skills. And that’s what a working coach is made for. So if you want to be good, you have to have the natural actor by all means, get a working coach.
Qualities of a good coach
Find a good coach and you will be a better actor. You will meet a good acting coach when you have the following characteristics:
• The ability to read people, listen to what they are not saying, and identify their innate talents and abilities to act that have not yet been presented.
• A good coach can show you how to use your natural talent to act and not tell you what to do to act. You see, acting is best learned with practice and not taught.
• Your ability to connect with your ‘cruelty’ by acting on the myriad of characters and roles that you will have to represent. Actors are truly vivid imaginary characters. Your trainer should also be able to show you how to disconnect the characters after the performance.
• A true coach must be able to guide you, manipulate you benevolently, squeeze the inherent talent you have and apply it to represent the roles you have to play.
• An effective coach knows how to listen and respect his qualities as an actor and as an USA acting camps.
Why you need to get a coach to become a better actor
Everyone, regardless of their profession and career, must receive some form of training in every form and phase of their life. You need someone who can motivate you, take you to your limits in a way, challenge you and make the most of you.
As an actor or person who wants to become a better actor, you need the coach to show you how to stay engaged and responsible in your trade. Your coach can also help you make the important decision whether or not you want to continue to serve as a career. You can also appreciate better and find satisfaction in the roles you play as an actor.
How a good coach will help you become the type of actor you want
You can become the type of actor you want with the help of a good actor coach. Your coach will encourage you to realize your potentials as you wish, find the purpose of wanting to become a better actor and guide you on how to use your acting potentials to achieve your goals.
A good coach goes above and beyond to show you how to become a better actor through your innate acting talent and some techniques and methods, your coach will help you become ‘real’ actors and in the process of becoming better people.
Brian Reise is a California native who has thirty-five years in the entertainment industry. Brian enjoyed an acting career for ten years as he participated in everything from episodic films and television to soap operas and comedies. Brian’s acting training included some of the best teachers on both coasts. He studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena, and after moving to New York, Brian studied with Uta Hagen, Sandy Dennis, Bill Hickey, Lee Strasberg and Michael Shurtleff. Later, Brian began his career as a teacher working for Micheal Shurtleff’s teaching scene and cold reading. He has taught for 24 years. Brian also produced and directed theater and television in Los Angeles.