The purpose of this article is to give you helpful tips for getting more YouTube visits and subscribers. You may know that YouTube users upload 24 hours of video every minute! Therefore, the competition for multiple visits and subscribers to the YouTube channel is intense. Most videos only get a few channel hits and are never noticed. If you find yourself in a similar situation, read this carefully.
In fact, before you start making your video, you need to start thinking about promoting it. Market as often as possible. Preferably do new things to get more YouTube views every day.
There are many different factors that can affect the number of visits and subscribers you attract to your channel. Of course, one of the important things is the video content, but the content alone does not guarantee you many successes.
I’ve been on YouTube since 2006. And I’ve seen many people only earn a living on YouTube. These people who have been very successful on YouTube not only get it lucky (as many say), in fact there is a lot of experimentation and hard work to promote YouTube channels.
Here are some basic YouTube tips to help you get a lot of views:
1. Create excellent thumbnails: Thumbnails are small photos that represent your videos on YouTube. YouTube is flooded with many videos. Given a list of unknown videos, people tend to click on an attractive thumbnail, so your thumbnail must catch many eyes to get many views.
2. Use your brain: Have fun, be original. If you make videos that are not exciting and attractive, people would not bother to watch them again and again. Since most views come from repeated views of fans and subscribers, give people a reason to share your video on social media sites. If you really want your videos to go super viral, think of something out of the box. Also, try to invest in a good camera so your videos look professional.
3. Title speaks: Give your video a compelling title relevant to your video. Get him talking, jumping and dancing. People spend only a few seconds (or even less) reading a title. You need to take advantage of this small window with the opportunity to click on your video.
4. Don’t make it look like an ad (for commercial purposes only): Even if you want to promote yourself or your site, you don’t have to send spam. Make it subtle and you’ll get many views. Now I want to say how to advertise my product or site? The answer is simple: make sure your videos add something of value.
5. Tags: tag your videos properly so that when someone searches for a term related to your tag, your video will appear. So use popular tags for your videos and get lots of views.
6. Describe: describe your videos in detail. Don’t be lazy here. Show your viewers that you take the task of making videos seriously. The golden rule, more, better.
7. Social networks: Use Twitter, Facebook and MySpace and Flurl to promote your videos.
8. Promote Using Blog: Set up a website or blog. Guide people from videos to blog and blogs to YouTube Thumbnail Size.
9. Use other video pages: Use other video pages as well. Experiments with Daily Motion, MetaCafe and other video sites.
10. Never give up: even if you fail first and get few hits. Just don’t give up, learn new tips and techniques and keep trying.