Today I want to tell you about an alternative way to treat hair loss.
There are many different products on the market that need to do the job, but there are many other natural ways to do the same.
Who wants to take chemicals while making their own remedy safely at home? Some may work for you and others may not, but it is up to you to try and decide.
So what exactly is hair loss and why do we suffer from it?
Hair loss, also known as baldness, refers to excessive hair loss from the scalp and may be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition.
It is normal to shed some hair every day as part of a cycle of new hair growth and loss of something.
However, some people may experience excessive hair loss that can cause baldness.
Hair loss of this type can affect men, women and children.
So now that we know what it is, we need to know how to deal with it. To this I added some natural remedies for you to try:
1. Yemeni medicine: Soften the goat’s horn (Hilba) in a deep pan with water overnight. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap it with a cloth for 3 hours. Repeat every day for 1 month.
2. Massage the scalp with the raw egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.
3. Spread the red henna on the scalp and wait 1 hour, then wash, repeat for 10-14 days. Be careful, your hair towel wrap red for henna!
4. Spread castor oil on the scalp and hair roots, but not on the hair, wrap it with a newspaper, tie it with a cloth and leave it overnight, wash it in the morning. Repeat every 7-10 days (results come after 6-7 treatments).
5. Boil 1 cup water, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
6. White scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strainer, cool and wash to wash the hair.
7. Rub olive oil on scalp to reduce hair loss.
8. Boil the rosemary leaves in water, strainer and store the liquid in a glass bottle. Use it to wash your hair every day. You can also put rosemary water in a syringe and spray your hair every morning.